Your One Point of Contact
Tony Miceli, Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
Whether you want to save for a big purchase or a trip, send your kids to school, retire in comfort or simply reduce your monthly expenses, it all starts with a call to a qualified Financial Planner.
As a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) I’ve received extensive training, placing me among the most knowledgeable and well-trained in the industry. I am here to meet your needs, keep you abreast of the increasing changes in the financial industry and have access to a wide range of highly qualified experts who are all committed to working together to help you attain your goals.
I am committed to building personalized solutions on an individual basis. For over 19 years I have been helping families to achieve their financial goals.
As your Financial Planner I will take the time to get to know you and devise a written plan that will be tailored specifically for you and will reflect your goals and aspirations. It will be reviewed with you regularly and updated or adjusted to reflect major changes in circumstances or life events.
Are you ready to get started?
- Meet-The first step is getting to know you. What are your hopes for the future? What challenges are you facing? What’s important to you and your loved ones?
- Review-By taking a closer look at your finances, and getting to know your full financial picture, I can help identify opportunities.
- Recommend-With a clear understanding of your situation, I will recommend strategies for daily banking, investing, borrowing and insurance, and discuss tax considerations.
- Plan-I will work with you to create and manage a plan that puts your needs first, and will help you to stay on track.
- Ongoing Help-You can call whenever you have a question or a life change, no matter how big or small.