The relationship between client and advisor is developed by establishing a high level of trust, creating ongoing value, and fostering a lifelong relationship to help people establish and reach their goals.
1. Information Gathering – Clarify your present situation by collecting and assessing all relevant financial information – such as assets & liabilities, investment statements, tax returns and notice of assessment, life insurance policies, wills & powers of attorney, pension plan information, company benefits, etc.
2. Establishing Goals and Objectives – decide what you want your future to look like by identifying financial & personal goals and objectives. This may include such issues as education funding, retirement planning, income streams, supporting elderly parents etc.
3. Current Financial Position – Establish available opportunities and potential barriers to achieving your goals and identify and recommend a course of action.
4. Written Recommendations & Alternatives – We provide you with a personalized roadmap, including written recommendations and an action plan structured to meet your personal financial goals and objectives in the form of a Personal Financial Report composed of an Investment Policy Statement and a Comprehensive Retirement Plan.
5. Plan Implementation – A financial plan is only helpful if the recommendations are put into action. We will assist you to implement the recommendations or coordinate the implementation with other professionals.
6. Regular Review Process – We contact you regularly to review your progress, making adjustments when necessary to take into account your personal circumstance. We want to plan for, rather than react to events that have an impact on your goals (children, career change, etc.). We inform, educate and coach you so you can avoid confusion caused by information overload in the media.